Oldham Athletic face Harrogate Town at the EnviroVent stadium as they go heads to head in League Two.
Written by Tom Pearce, Oldham Picks Predictor (@tompearce97)
This will be just the second meeting between the two sides, with the first coming in the reverse fixture earlier this season.
It was Harrogate who came out on top in the game on Boxing Day, as they won 2-1 at Boundary Park.
How will tonight’s game play out, though?
Oldham Athletic Form
The Latics came out on the losing side in a seven goal game as they lost 4-3 away to Morecambe at the weekend.
They have now won three and lost three in their last six, picking up nine points. They now sit in 10th place in the form table.
Oldham’s away record isn’t great either, winning just one of their last six games on the road.
Harrogate Town Form
Harrogate scored in they dying embers of the game as they defeated Bradford City 2-1 at home on Saturday.
That was their first win in eight games, accumulating just five points from their last six. That means they currently find themselves in 20th place in the form table.
As well as that, they have won just one of their last five games at the EnviroVent Stadium.
Your Picks For Oldham Picks – Harrogate Town V Oldham Athletic
- Will Oldham Athletic score in the first half? Yes (65%)
- Will Oldham Athletic score in the second half? Yes (78%)
- How many goals will Oldham Athletic score? 2 (37%)
- How many goals will Oldham Athletic concede? 1 (50%)
- How many shots on target will Marcel Hilßner have? 0 (67%)
- Will Conor McAleny score? No (51%)
- Will Nicholas Adams assist a goal? No (90%)
- Will Carl Piergianni score? No (92%)
- How many shots on target will Alfie McAlmont have? 1 (45%)
- How many tackles will Ben Garrity make? 1 (35%)
- How many saves will Oldham Athletic goalkeepers make? 4+ (39%)
- How many tackles will Harrison Clarke make? 0 (49%)
Disagree with the above picks?
There is another £250 to be won on the Oldham Picks app for Tuesday’s game against Harrogate Town.
Entry is FREE!
Get your picks in before the 7:00pm kick-off.
You must be 18+ to play. T&C’s apply. Please play responsibly. Begambleaware.org.